Why Do You Hate Money takes an ethical approach to marketingfor health and fitness professionals.
The truth is, most people choose a career in health and fitness because it’s changed their life and they want to return the favor. But if you can’t communicate with your audience you’re going to get lost in the noise.
Many people make marketing confusing, but it doesn’t have to be this way.
This book makes it simple, even if you’re just starting out.
In Why Do You Hate Money, former fit pro turned copywriter; Joey Percia walks you through the same proven strategies industry experts pay him thousands to implement into their businesses.
The best part is, these time-tested lessons are easy to apply so you can put them to work right away.
Whether you’re a new personal trainer, an expert nutritionist, local box owner, a seasoned chiropractor, an experienced physical therapist, a martial arts studio owner, or in another health and fitness related field, this book will show you how to use direct response marketing to build a business you love.
– Four expert hacks to cure writer’s block once and for all…this chapter alone will give you back hours of your life every single week
– An honest and ethical approach to market your business in a way that makes you feel good but still gets you more clients.
– 13 ways to spark inspiration and get your creative juices pouring out (you will LOVE #7)
– The most common fitness marketing mistakes and how to avoid them… if you can avoid these 4 mistakes you’ll be blown away at how much your business will grow
– How to use Kickass Copywriting to make loads of cash without being salesy
– Simple storytelling strategies to boost sales and make people fall in love with you (don’t worry you don’t have to be a storytelling master)
– How to write cash-generating emails like a million dollar copywriter without actually being one
– Health and fitness related examples, checklists, templates, and guides to writing high converting copy which means more clients
… and so much more
Why Do You Hate Money’ is the go-to fitness marketing guide to create content that kills, craft copy that converts, and master the science of selling without selling out.
What are you waiting for?
Scroll up, and grab your copy right now.