★★BONUS★★: Buy a paperback copy of this book today and the Kindle version will be available to you Absolutely FREE (Only For Amazon US Customers)
Discover How You Can Build Wealth In The Stock Market – Even If You Know Absolutely Nothing About Stocks!
Are you scared of losing your entire savings investing in the stock market? Do you want proven strategies for safely selecting and managing profitable stock investments – no matter the economic conditions? If so, read on…
The economic and global events affecting the stock market have been dramatic and present new challenges and opportunities for savvy investors.
Amazon bestselling author, Michael Ezeanaka, provides a step-by-step guide that will help you quickly and easily navigate an ever-changing stock market with plain-English tips and information on different investment strategies that you can leverage to build wealth.
In This Book, you’ll discover:
- The impact of aggressive central bank policies on the price of your stocks (Chapter 1)
- Why its difficult to expand your stock portfolio if you choose to become a preferred stockholder (Chapter 1)
- What you need to consider before you open a brokerage account (Chapter 2)
- How you can save 57% more money using a traditional IRA account (Chapter 2)
- An investment vehicle that is perfectly suited to stay at home mums/dads (Chapter 2)
- A detailed analysis of stock investment strategies including value investing, dividend investing, day trading and growth investing (Chapter 3)
- How Jeff Bezoz and Jack Ma capitalised on the Black Swan effect and how YOU can do the same (Chapter 4)
- 7 questions you need to ask before you invest in a company’s stock (Chapter 4)
- How to tell when a company stock is overvalues (Chapter 4)
- How to spot red flags in your broker statement (Chapter 5)
- Why it’s important you keep the original copy of your trade confirmations (Chapter 6)
- How you can control the exact price at which you buy a stock (Chapter 7)
- A special kind of order that helps you to maximise your profits while minimising your losses (Chapter 7)
- How to use macroeconomic and microeconomic analysis to determine if a stock is a good investment (Chapter 8)
- How to tell if a company’s management team is on the side of the shareholders or not (Chapter 9)
…and much, much more.
You also have summary sections at the end of every chapter to help you remember the key take aways, as well as, a glossary for you to quickly glance over and recall key terms/definitions.
★★BONUS★★: because the this book is enrolled in Kindle Matchbook Program, Amazon will make the kindle edition available to you absolutely FREE when you purchase the paperback version from Amazon.com!
Grab your copy of this book today to finally begin the journey to mastering the stock market, growing your wealth and achieving financial freedom – without losing your entire savings!
Scroll to the top of the page and click the “BUY NOW” button!