Think innovation only happens in big cities? Think again.
Forget moving to the city to launch the next big thing only to become another face lost in the shuffle. Entrepreneurs everywhere are finally waking up to the fact that there is a better way.
Small towns are ripe for entrepreneurship! Whether your goal is to start a business in the hopes of financial freedom, to gain a competitive advantage by cutting costs, or simply to make your small town better, Small Town Big Money shows you how.
Discover the untapped treasures of small town entrepreneurship, like:
- How building your startup in a small town will launch you past your competition
- How Colby and other small town entrepreneurs used small town stereotypes to their advantage
- How to scale to the Big Money level, even from a small town
- How other small town entrepreneurs built a rich life by embracing authenticity and other non-corporate values
- How to alter your town’s paradigm in order to attract entrepreneurs and to boost your local economy
Small Town Big Money guides readers through this journey in three ways:
- Discover why entrepreneurs are moving to small towns.
- Find out how small town entrepreneurs build brands that compete on a global scale.
- Learn what civic leaders are doing to build small towns that entrepreneurs want to call home.
With humor and practical insight, Colby gives readers a peak under the hood of the small town entrepreneur life. Small Town Big Money must be the next book about business you read.