You are about to discover how to creatively tap into the world’s biggest arts and crafts marketplace with over 1.7 million users and a total sales volume exceeding $3 billion to make a full time living!
Do you have a hand, heart, or an eye for vintage, handmade, and craft goods? If you answered yes, do you know that this seemingly simple skill can make you a ton of money on Etsy?
The reason you are reading this is, perhaps, because, deep down, you know it is possible to monetize your skill or talent.
Where do you start? And with thousands of other sellers on Etsy, how is it even possible to make a full time living from Etsy?
I’ll be honest. The Etsy of today is not the same one as what it was from 2012 to 2015 when anyone could just put up something quickly and put it up for sale and expect to receive a truckload of sales soon after. Today, things are a bit more competitive.
Only those who know what they are doing actually make a full time living from Etsy. And lucky for you, this book will show you everything you need to know about making money on Etsy so that you know what you are doing when getting started and when scaling. If you are eager to build an Etsy money-spinning empire, this audiobook is for you.
Find the answers to these questions in the audiobook:
- What makes selling on Etsy unique and most beneficial for people like you
- How to set up your first Etsy store and optimize it for success from the beginning
- How to brand your Etsy store to give yourself an edge over everyone else
- How to price your products right to maximize sales
- How to have product descriptions that get people to buy from you easily
- How you can make money on Etsy even if you are not the creative type
- How to tame your costs in simple steps
- How to introduce dropshipping to your Etsy store to get to the next level
- How to keep the business running even if you are on vacation
- How to leverage the power of social proof in scaling your Etsy store by having a deep understanding of Etsy’s feedback system
- How to diagnose why your store is not selling
- How to play by the rules and laws when operating an Etsy business to increase your chances of being in business for long
In it, you will discover:
- Ten questions you should ask yourself before getting started on Etsy
- Ten questions that will leave you having a strong understanding of what to sell on Etsy
- Seven category items that you can sell on Etsy
- An understanding of the workings of Etsy from the buyers’ perspective and how to use that to your advantage
- Powerful ways to leverage social media and website to increase your sales
- Ten things that will help your store have an edge over the competition
- Powerful tips for massive success on Etsy
- And much more!
Indeed, this is a complete, up-to-date guide to starting a successful Etsy empire! Don’t wait. Click on the “buy now” button to get started.