I Spy some dots and I Can’t stop popping! Poke the irresistible click-to-count buttons to hear satisfying “clicks” and “pops” as you spot a whole alphabet of objects from a to Z! This sturdy 20-page interactive board book invites kids to pop along as they play “eye spy” and learn their ABCs along the way. Poke-a-dot books help encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills. Patented pop-a-tronic technology lets kids discover different popping sounds by poking the dots from the front or the back, with pages raised or flat!
for more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully-designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC news called “the gold standard in early childhood play.” we design every toy to the highest-quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we’ll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
- 20-Page interactive sturdy board book with buttons to press and “pop” on every page
- Poke the dots to play “eye spy” and learn your ABCs along the way
- Poke-a-dot books encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills
- Dots make different clicking and popping sounds depending on how they’re poked
- Makes a great gift for birthdays, showers, and special occasions
- 9.25″ x 7.25″ book