If you’re thinking about starting your own business then keep reading…
2 comprehensive manuscripts in 1 book
- How to Start a Business: Step-By-Step Start from Business Idea and Business Plan to Having Your Own Small Business, Including Home-Based Business Tips, Sole Proprietorship, LLC, Marketing and More
- LLC: The Ultimate Guide to Starting a Limited Liability Company, and How to Deal with LLC Accounting and LLC Taxes
Are you excited to start a business?
Do you have an idea, or are just fascinated with the idea of launching and growing your own enterprise?
If so, then congratulations! Starting a business can be a remarkable journey that can change your life for the better.
But before you start, remember the following…
You don’t know what you don’t know. And what you don’t know can be a huge roadblock in business.
You see, most people who start a business make the same mistakes – with both their planning and execution.
You may even make costly yet avoidable errors which cause you to lose huge amounts of money.
But now, you can stay informed with insider tips, usually only known to successful businesspeople, which will guide you and help you to avoid pitfalls.
Tips the majority of Americans don’t know about.
Part 1 of this book includes:
- A step-by-step guide to walk you through the process of launching your business from start to finish
- Amazing tips for creating and developing your idea
- The truth about business plans and all you need to know about the topic
- Quick and powerful questions regarding legal structures so you can discover the best one for you
- 7 secrets that makes a remarkable brand
- 4 powerful strategies for effective branded marketing
- Valuable insights into funding
- Proven business administration tips so you can avoid getting into trouble
- A simple guide to scaling your business
- And much, much more!
Some of the topics that are discussed in part 2 of this book are:
- LLC’s Explained, Pros, Cons
- LLC Case Law: A Cautionary Tale
- LLC and Piercing the Corporate Veil
- Steps to Starting an LLC
- LLC State-Specific Guidelines
- LLC Hiring Tips
- LLC Accounting Explained
- LLC Taxes
- And Much More
So, what are you waiting for? Get this book now and learn more about how to start a business!