Vagabond travel photographer Anna Mazurek shares how she maximized her savings to travel the world with no debt, all on an average income of $30,000. Whether your financial goals involve traveling long term, buying your dream house, or starting that llama petting zoo you’ve been dreaming about for decades, her tactics can be applied to your goals!
Good With Money answers questions like:
● How can I afford to travel?
● How can I save more money?
● How can I prioritize my spending?
● In other words, how can I be good with money?
In three parts, Good With Money will help you redefine your priorities, maximize your savings, and slash your travel expenses.
● Top Money Hacks outlines in detail ten steps for mastering money and 17 everyday ways to save more money, while addressing the “frugal” versus “cheap” debate.
● Top Savings Hacks digs into normal life expenses, including how to save on medical costs, paying for college without debt, making coupons worth your while and where to sell the stuff you don’t need.
● Top Travel Hacks is all about trimming costs on top travel expenses, finding the right bank account and credit cards for travel, how to make money while traveling and includes a detailed graphical breakdown of the real cost of travel based on a seven-month Latin America trip.