If your clients spend time on Facebook, but the messages from your small business stay invisible for them, then keep on reading.
In Dec 2018 there were 1.52 billion people actively using Facebook on daily basis. An increase of 9% since the year before.
But the number of ads, messages and posts is also rising.
It becomes harder to reach your customers through all the noise.
But you can beat out your competitors by using the secret strategies inside the book.
In ´Facebook Marketing and Advertising for Small Business Owners in 2019´ you will discover:
- The Ad-types and targeting used by a now famous Korean Fashion Brand to get a 15 times ROI using Facebook Ads (page 38)
- The 9 core principles to power Your Facebook Strategy (page 12)
- A practical 8 step checklist to setup and manage your Facebook Ads, miss 1 and your Facebook Ad will fail (page 18)
- 6 Tips to create Engaging Content for higher conversion rates, miss a few tips and you are throwing away money (page 28)
- The Facebook strategies used by a famous car brand to make their model the no. 1 in the segment and how you can leverage their tactics (page 40)
- 12 Tools which will help to push your Facebook Marketing results to the next level (page 30)
- 17 Mind blowing facts and numbers about Facebook platform, which you can use for your strategic Facebook Marketing Planning (page 34)
- 6 Things people are looking for on Facebook, use this to choose the right type of Ad (page 35)
- The psychology behind why people buy and how to use this in your Facebook Marketing (page 45 and 113)
- Step-by-step guide to create your ideal customer persona for maximum profits, including practical examples (page 49)
- More than 60 Facebook Marketing Tips for Small Businesses which still pay-off (page 71)
- The essential ingredient for scroll-stopping video content, forget this and your videos will be ignored (page 93)
- How to make a post that goes viral, backed by numbers and customer psychology (page 94)
- Why, when and how you should setup Facebook Pixels for better ROI (page 102)
- 3 Tips for engaging storytelling through Facebook to further increase the loyalty of your customers for your brand (page 138)
- 5 Tips to prevent wasting time and money on Facebook (page 121)
And much, much more.
As a business owner your most important job is to run your business. You really don´t have a lot of time to spend on Facebook.
Facebook Marketing and Advertising for Small Business Owners in 2019 is specially written to reduce the time spent by you on Facebook while increasing your visibility, reach and profit.
The money spent on Facebook Ads is increasing every year. And let´s be honest, the ads aren´t becoming cheaper. That´s why you will discover the no.1 activity to reduce your reliability on Facebook and get back full ownership and control of your (future) customers. (page 123)
It´s time to push your business and revenue to the next level by leveraging Facebook.
Scroll up and click Add to cart´ to get back your time and increase your profits.